Your shopping cart is empty!
Terms & Conditions
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information on This Site
We are not responsible if information made available on this Site is not entirely accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions. The images of the products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk. This Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information necessarily is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Site.
Orders and Price
The information on this Site does not constitute a binding offer to sell products described on the Site or to make such products available in your area. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order, or any portion thereof, in our sole discretion, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or after your credit card has been charged. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, we have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account.
Please, note that we shall only authorize your card at the time of order with the respective amount. Your card will not be charged prior to us shipping the order to you.
Use of Material on the Site
All content on this Site is the exclusive property of and owned by Ginza Mode Ltd., its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may not use contact information provided on the Site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing.
1. You may select items from our range of products, details of which will be added to the "Shopping Cart" by clicking on the 'Add to Cart' button. By clicking on the 'Checkout' button, you initiate the checkout process for the products added to the Shopping Cart. By clicking on the 'Confirm Order' or “Continue” button you submit an offer to buy the products in the Shopping Cart and agree to pay for those items.
2. When you place your order, we will automatically send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the "Confirmation Email"). The Confirmation Email does not constitute our acceptance of your order; it merely records the fact that we have received the order.
3. We will send you a second email when we dispatch your products which shall constitute our acceptance of your order (the "Acceptance Email"), at which point a binding contract of sale will be concluded between you and us.
4. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in an Acceptance Email do not form part of that contract. If for any reason the products ordered by you are not available at the time you place your order, we will notify you of this by email. Our acceptance of your order in the Acceptance Email is limited to the products that are available - no contract of sale will be concluded in respect of products that are not available. We will retain the title in the products until full payment has been received by us.
Terms of payment with bank card
1) Register as a customer
2) Choose product (s), size and quantity
3) Choose a shipping method and fill in the shipping address
4) Click the "Order" button
5) Choose a payment method
6) In case of payment by card:
- A payment page of our service bank (UBB) opens where you enter the details of your card
- If you are registered in the Verification by VISA or MasterCard SecureCode authentication schemes, an authentication page of your Publisher Bank opens where you enter your authentication password
When the transaction is successful (authorization received), a transaction note is displayed on the screen that you must print or save
The types of accepted cards are MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, V PAY
Please note that your V PAY or MasterCard Electronic Card will be accepted only if it is registered to participate in the online authentication schemes Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode.
The maximum transaction amount is 5,000 EUR
The order amount is authorized at the time of the order, but it is charged and deducted from your card only after we send the order to you.
The transaction currencies for card payments are Euro and Bulgarian Leva. If the site has prices in other currencies, they are for informational purposes only.
Please note that we do not have access to:
Your card data. Only our serving bank has access to them.
The transaction authentication data. Only the Card Issuer Bank has access to them.
In order to prevent the misuse of your cards Visa or MasterCard, we apply the best practices recommended by international card organizations:
- The security of card data input and transfer is provided by using SSL protocol to encrypt the connection between our server and the payment page of our serving bank
- The authenticity of your card is verified by entering a security code (CVV2)
- In addition, for your identification as a cardholder, the payment server for e-commerce of our serving bank supports the authentication schemes of the international card organizations - Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode, in case you are registered to use them.
You can expect your items to arrive by the estimated delivery date, which depends on the delivery method you have chosen. Your items may arrive sooner than the estimated delivery date. Please also note that the estimated delivery date is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Pending order verification and credit approval, orders will arrive as specified below. Orders placed will ship within 1-3 business days
Economy: arrives within 7-21 business days of shipping. Rate – EUR7
Express: arrives within 2-4 business days of shipping. Rate - EUR12
Gift cards are shipped separately free of charge.
Each address you instruct us to ship to, including gift-recipient addresses, is considered a separate order and is subject to applicable shipping charges.
Check Order Status and Track Shipments Online
It is easy to check the status of your orders. Simply go to Order History in My Account. From there, click on any order number for its complete order details, including its tracking number. Clicking on the tracking number takes you directly to the shipping carrier's website, where you can follow the progress of your shipment(s).
1. You can only return to us products which have been purchased directly through this Website. If you purchased your products at a retail store, or from another website, the products must be returned to the original store or site which they were purchased from.
2. If for any reason you are not happy with your products, please follow our Returns Procedure, so that we can assist you in the refund of your order. We reserve the right to reject the return of products which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Procedure and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such products back to you unless the products are faulty, not as described or otherwise not of satisfactory quality. Our Returns Procedure does not affect your statutory rights.
3. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products purchased from us that are faulty or not as described. We are also under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with these Terms. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund described above or anything else in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
4. In case you used a promo code on your order, please note the value of the promo code is divided up proportionately to the item price. In case of return, you will get the refund of the amount paid on the returned item minus the promotion amount applied. You will then loose the promotion amount of the returned item.
5. Returns Procedure
A. Right of Return
You have the right to cancel your purchase and return any purchased products without giving any reason. This right lasts until fourteen (14) days after the day on which you (or a person indicated by you) acquires physical possession of the products. If you wish to exchange your products, your exchange will be treated as a return, you will be refunded in accordance with this clause and you should place a new order for the replacement products.
To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel by writing to us by email to email@example.com or by registered mail to our postal address stating that you wish to exercise your right to cancel. You must send your message or letter before your right to cancel expires. We will send you an acknowledgement of your cancellation via email. Please keep the confirmation of any letter or email to demonstrate the date when you sent it. We will ask you to reuse the packaging your order was shipped in to proceed with the return. Please return your articles in mint condition, without them being worn or washed. All of the packaging (plastic, boxes) and product labels must be attached to the items as sold. Please use our address on the invoice for the return and use the original parcel pack and close it securely. Please, send the parcel on your account in the same manner that you have received it – post or courier. Please, note we can not refund the return shipping cost. Please make sure you keep the proof of your return until reception of your return confirmation email. You will get a refund as soon as our quality services receive and check your parcel. All items not complying with our return policy will be returned to you without refund. Please allow up to 15 working days before contacting us. It is important to note that refunds can take up to one month to be completed due to the time an inquiry with our logistics service and couriers may take. We thank you for your understanding.
Your refund will be processed no later than fourteen (14) days after we receive the returned products from you. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the products back from you. If you cancel before the goods are delivered, then your refund will be paid no later than fourteen (14) days after the day on which you cancelled your order. Your refund will be paid using the same method of payment as was used by you to pay for the order.
You agree to indemnify and hold Ginza Mode Ltd harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising from or related to the use of this Website, or from reliance upon any information contained in this Website.
If there is a dispute about Ginza Mode Ltd. policies and procedures or your use of the Website, the laws of the Bulgaria shall apply, and any dispute shall be resolved exclusively by the competent court in Bulgaria
We will not disclose your information to any third party outside of the Ginza Mode except under the following limited circumstances.
We may disclose your personal information to carefully selected service providers and agents who operate elements of our web site service and process data on our behalf. These may include businesses who provide technology services such as hosting for our servers and email distribution and business partners who provide delivery fulfilment services From time to time we may also provide your information to carefully selected customer service agencies for research and analysis purposes, on our behalf, so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide for you and other customers. Where such disclosures are made, this will be under contractual arrangements with us and carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. We may also disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries and affiliated companies and any successors in title to our business
We do not hold your credit card details. Financial transactions take place directly and securely with our payment handling provider.
All collected information about you is processed in accordance with the GDPR 2018 guidelines and will remain in the European Union and will not be transferred or processed outside of the European Union. If you need additional information about your rights, please use the link https://ico.org.uk/
You may sign up to our Newsletter by ticking the appropriate box during registration, or separately on our Newsletter sign up page if you do not wish to establish an account yet. If you wish to unsubscribe from our Newsletter contact list, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line. Please allow up to 5 days for unsubscribe requests to be processed.
Our site uses up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We also protect the security of your data during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you via our site.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. However, if you do not accept cookies your user experience on our site may be affected and you will be unable to purchase products from our site.
We may from time to time make available through our site certain services provided by third parties. To gain access to these services, you must register with these third parties and deal with them direct. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.